Mindfulness events for graduates and newcomers at Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, West Sussex:
- International Yoga Day
Sandrine will be leading meditation sessions in both morning and evening events, as well as a yoga and mindfulness class for children at 6pm.
Morning Event at Cowdray Hall:
Evening event at Cowdray Lawns Polo Field
– Mindfulness in Stillness and Movement: Saturday 29 June 11am-5pm
A retreat day of Mindfulness practices and gentle Qigong movements with Kim Lovelace and Sandrine. Cowdray Hall Meeting room.
– Drop in Meditation Sessions Wednesdays 6-7pm
– Refresher Sessions 1st Monday of each month 7-9pm, Chapel Cowdray Hall. For graduates of the MBSR course. Please click here to book by email or book online. Private and small groups refreshers are also available at Cowdray Therapy Rooms.
– MBSR Retreat Day 22 June 11am-5pm. For the Spring group.
- For more information: http://://www.mindfulness-midhurst.co.uk/courses/mbsr/
- To apply, please fill in the booking form on this page: http://www.mindfulness-midhurst.co.uk/booking/
– One to One Mindfulness Coaching sessions for beginners and graduates available at Cowdray Therapy Rooms or home visits.
– Paws B for primary school pupils (Conifers Primary School):
- May to July 2019 (Year 3 to 8)
Graduates Retreat Day Date tbc 11am-5pm Cowdray Hall Meeting Room. A silent day to deepen your practice and understanding of the mindfulness approach.